Tuesday 15 November 2016

Scrapping Outback - November Challenge

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my entry into Scrapping Outback's White with a Twist Challenge for November. The colours for this month are White, Dark Blue, Light Blue/Aqua and touch of Black and Red, inspired by the picture below. At least one chipboard embellishment must also be used.

Here is my layout using all colours from the inspiration photo. I kept this layout very simple, not a flower or bling to be seen, which is not like me. The chipboard stars (which I embossed with blue embossing powder) complimented the photo so well that I decided to leave it as is.





Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning layout Julie :) Thank you for entering our challenge this month over at Scrapping Outback!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this page. Gorgeous Julie. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping Outback. :)

    ReplyDelete

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.