Saturday 29 October 2016

Those Eyes - 2 Crafty Design Team Call

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a layout created using various chipboard embellishments from 2 Crafty Chipboard. I created this layout featuring my gorgous boy Harley as part of my application to join their Design Team in 2017. The chipboard I have used are: Checkerboard Clumps, Olivia Frame and the title "Those Eyes". I was wondering what to title the layout when I found the title piece hiding in amongst some other craft items. It just finished off the layout perfectly! I mean, look at those eyes!








Products Used:
Kaisercraft Base Coat paper - Weathered
Dylusions Spray - Black Marble
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Hickory Smoke
Ranger Enamel Accents - Lily Pad
Ranger Embossing Powder - Copper
Kaisercraft Wooden Flourishes - Cogs
Tim Holtz Studio - Sprocket Gears
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Crackle
Various flowers, blooms and buttons from stash

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.