Wednesday 16 July 2014

# Mixed Media

Mixed Media Layout

Hi everyone! Well here it is in full. My first ever mixed media layout. This is my take on mixed media. I just kept on playing until it got to where I liked it. I've added the 'before' photos too just so you can see how it evolved. The plan was to leave some of the original paper exposed but in the end it looked better completely covered with colour.


Designing the layout and organising the embellishments.


Once the embellishments were stuck down and stencilled texture paste added, they were covered with a coat of Gesso.


Various mediums were then added to give lots of colour, shimmer and shine! Once completely dry, photos and final embellishments were added to complete the layout.


 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.